We are a growing business with a supportive, friendly culture and good opportunities for career progression. Our company values; Respect, Passion, Integrity and Innovation underpin everything we do. Target Professional Services are market leading global tracing and data verification specialists. We have been providing innovation and solutions to professional clients for over 30 years.
Target constantly challenge ourselves and industry standards to refine processes and improve performance, ensuring we deliver accurate, secure and compliant verification solutions. Data privacy and information security is integral to all we do, consistently achieving the highest accuracy and success rate in the industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Trace Investigation team. We are looking for someone with an inquisitive mind, who loves a challenge and enjoys problem solving.
- Using cutting edge desktop and trace technology, you will be instrumental in locating missing members and reuniting them with their pension schemes and investments.
- You will be a critical first point of contact on the phones with the public, dealing with member queries, taking details and undertaking identity checks.
- You will be responsible for updating member details in our database and managing workloads in order to ensure that we deliver projects on time.
What you will need to be successful in the role
- Commitment to Target Professional Services core values
- A positive attitude
- You will have an enquiring mind, be able to think laterally
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly driven and hard-working with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- IT literate & confident
- Great team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of working here
- Company paid social events throughout the year
- 2 Company paid volunteer days per year
- Auto enrolment pension
- Performance related bonus
- Growing business - opportunity for career progression
- Employee Assistance Programme