Looking for a second job in Poole?
We are aware times are a little tough at the moment and some of you could be considering taking on an additional job in or near Poole to make life a little easier. Job hunting can appear daunting at the best of times, least of all when you have to find an employment which will fit with your current job or commitments. AllPooleJobs is pleased to offer you some helpful advice on finding a second employment in the Poole area.
Part Time Jobs in Poole
Your first port of call might be to check AllPooleJobs Part Time Jobs page to see all the available part time employment currently available in the Poole area. To make your search a little easier, any opportunity which has part time hours is not only accessible in its relevant sector you can also locate it on the Part Time Jobs page. Here you will see openings that may range from just 5 hours a week to 30 hours a week. No matter how much time you have to give for a second employment in or near the Poole area you may find one here to suit you.
The Type of Poole Jobs You Should Consider
It can be difficult to know which sector to look at when considering a second job in the Poole area. It could be that you would like a job related to your current employment to best use your skills, in which case keep checking our relevant employment sector page. However, there are other sectors which frequently offer part time and flexible positions which you could want to consider. These sectors include:
- Admin and bookkeeping – It is quite usual for smaller companies in particular to need an administrator or book keeper to do just a few hours a week. This can occasionally be undertaken in hours to suit you so it is worth consulting our Administrative, Secretarial & PA Jobs page to check if there are any suitable second openings in the Poole area.
- Catering – We have a number of Poole area recruiters who regularly advertise with us and these often include local restaurants and cafes. On the Catering, Entertainment & Leisure page you should be able to find information on all the latest part time catering opportunities such as waiters/waitress and kitchen staff. This is an area which commonly offers flexible hours so are a good source for those searching for a second job in or near the Poole area.
- Customer Service – Part time customer services jobs such as reception openings often come up on our Customer Service & Telesales page. Companies such as hotels often advertise for receptionists to cover unusual hours in the Poole area which you could find fit around your current job.
- Care – If you have the necessary qualifications or experience our Nursing & Care page might prove helpful when looking for an additional job in the Poole area.
- Retail – Our Retail Jobs page can be useful if you are searching for a weekend job in particular. It is common for retail outlets to have one set of workers who work during the week days and another set who work the weekends. We have a number of Poole shops and Poole recruitment agencies who regularly advertise this kind of Poole area roles.
- Driving – If you have a driving licence don’t forget about our Transport, Driving & Logistics page. You may find a part time driving Poole job to suit you.
We work with experts in and around our local area to provide useful information relating to careers advice - we hope you will find these articles to be helpful
Once your redundancy is dealt with and any retraining has been undertaken you will probably need to find a new job. This can seem daunting, particularly if you have not had to look for a new
When we hear the word 'redundancy' it is natural to think of the impact that it will have on the person being made redundant with out regard for the difficulties inflicted upon the employer
Do you know the tax implications of receiving a redundancy package and how to avoid paying unnecessary tax? If you are going to find yourself struggling financially do you know how to lessen
Do you know what redundancy package you are likely to receive? Do you know what the government stipulated minimum package is? As well as detailing the legal and financial aspects we will
Do you feel like you’ve lost your identity and can’t stop feeling negative? It is not only the practicalities of redundancy that need to be addressed. Redundancy can also have a massive
We've been asking local employers for tips on what to do in an interview – and, of course, what not to do! Here are our top 10 not to do in that all-important job interview.
Have you thought about a new career or improving upon the skills you currently have? In this article we will offers tips and advice on increasing your 'employability' through courses and
It's too easy to start looking in the job section of the paper and applying for everything that has an attractive salary, car or any other perks, before falling into this trap, be really
Poole Employment & Business News
When attending interviews it's always good to be up to date with what's happening in the local business and employment sector - we hope you'll find these selected news articles interesting
It can appear difficult to find a job that fits around your life commitments. We know that 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday will not be suitable everyone. In fact, statistics show that the number of people working in excess of 45 hours a week is in steady decline. It is not uncommon for people to need hours which fit around personal factors including childcare.
If you’re hunting for a part time job in townname what are some common sectors to find flexible employment and how can sitename aid you in finding a part time job in townname?
Common Part Time Jobs in Townname
Part time jobs in townname are found in all sectors but experience has shown that certain sectors commonly display a greater number of flexible openings than others, particularly when you want a part time job with less experience required. Here are some sectors that we recommend that you might want to look at:
It is not uncommon for
Nursing and care is one of the biggest industries in Poole with several hospitals and lots care homes and care organisations in this area. All of these establishments need staffing but how can you go about looking for the right
As well as preparing for what you should do when attending a job interview, whether it's a part time job in Poole or that fantastic next step on the career ladder, it is just as key
1. Describe your strengths
It is almost guaranteed that on most Poole job interviews you will be asked what you think your strengths are (and sometimes what you think your weaknesses / 'development
AllPooleJobs is specifically designed to help people find jobs in Poole or to find jobs in the area of Poole. With the recruitment market now more competitive than it